Dextran Sulfate 10% vs 5%

Eric H. Westin WESTINE at RUBY.VCU.EDU
Thu Aug 17 13:13:39 EST 1995

Have tried 5 vs 10% in straight (lower molecular weight, ie up to
approx.15 kbp) and it does not appear to further inprove the signal
provided your hybridization and probe concentrations are otherwise
adequate. (approx. 24 hour hybridization). If you try higher and have a
different effect with pulse-field fragments, please let me know if it
makes a difference.martinez at puccini.CRL.umn.edu (J. Patrick Martinez)