DNA concentration

Mayumi Yagi myagi at u.washington.edu
Thu Aug 17 11:17:41 EST 1995

Are these the same as the Amicon Microcon concentrators?  If so, you can
order them directly from Amicon (1-800-343-0696; tech help is
1-800-343-1397).  They're good about sending out samples if you're not
sure which ones you want; they also have some tech literature they can
fax you if you need it.  I've used the Amicon ones for cDNA preps and
they work fine.  No company affiliation, just a happy customer.