Subscription

Wen-shyong Tzou wstzou at GATE.SINICA.EDU.TW
Thu Aug 17 23:39:22 EST 1995

Dear Sir;
	I want to enroll as the member of BIO-Software , Computational
 Biology, and Protein ananysis newsgroup of BIOSCI. Can you tell me
what should I do ?
Thanks a lot!!

  |    Wen-shyong Tzou                 Email:wstzou at gate.sinica.edu.tw |
  |    Computer Simulation Laboratory        http://www.sinica.edu.tw/ |
  |    Institute of Biomedical Science       Phone:(886)-2-789-9033    |
  |    Academia Sinica                       Fax:  (886)-2-785-3569    |
  |    Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.                              782-5573    |
  |    Address:P.O.Box 1-99, Nankang, Taipei, Taiwan                   |