anti CAT antibodies needed

martin LEACH leach at
Fri Aug 18 16:57:21 EST 1995

5' to 3' company sells number etc.. found at

Nick Vercammen (nick at wrote:
: Hi,

: We are looking for antibodies against chloramphenicol acetyltransferase (CAT), especially
: monoclonal ones. If someone out there knows of any company selling them, unconjugated, linked
: to beads, on columns or whatever, please give me a sign. I would appreciate it very much.

: Thanks in advance,

: Nick Vercammen
: Laboratory of Molecular Biology
: University of Gent

: nick at
: LET THE BEAST GO!!! (after our prime minister sitting on a bull during his USA visit)

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech companies on the net: