anti CAT antibodies needed

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Aug 18 16:57:21 EST 1995

5' to 3' company sells them....phone number etc.. found at

http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

Martin

Nick Vercammen (nick at lmb1.rug.ac.be) wrote:
: Hi,

: We are looking for antibodies against chloramphenicol acetyltransferase (CAT), especially
: monoclonal ones. If someone out there knows of any company selling them, unconjugated, linked
: to beads, on columns or whatever, please give me a sign. I would appreciate it very much.

: Thanks in advance,

: Nick Vercammen
: Laboratory of Molecular Biology
: University of Gent
: BELGIUM

: nick at lmb1.rug.ac.be
: LET THE BEAST GO!!! (after our prime minister sitting on a bull during his USA visit)

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"

My homepage: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html