archive location?

Paul N Hengen pnh at
Tue Aug 15 17:30:06 EST 1995

 In article <40qo0i$re at>
 jmasters at (Jeffrey N Masters) writes:

| Anyone know the location of the seachable archive of this group
| (web or gopher)?
| Thanks
| Jeff Masters

Of course we all know it! :-) We just want of it for ourselves ;-)
*Hint* -> It's in the FAQ list. Hmmmm. I wonder if anyone ever reads
the bottom line of my .sig

The FAQ list for bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts is available by anonymous FTP
from as the file pub/methods/FAQlist. It is also available by
If you don't know how to use FTP to obtain the FAQ list, you may request a
copy by e-mail to pnh at  In addition, FTP archives of all the
BIOSCI/bionet messages are available at in /pub/BIOSCI. Contact
biosci-help at for further help or comments on the archives.

New users of BIOSCI/bionet may want to read the "Frequently Asked Questions" or
"FAQ" sheet for BIOSCI. The FAQ provides details on how to participate in these
forums and is available for anonymous FTP from in
pub/BIOSCI/biosci.FAQ. It may also be requested by sending e-mail to
biosci-help at The FAQ sheet is also posted on the first of each month
to the newsgroup BIONEWS/bionet.announce immediately following the posting of
the BIOSCI information sheet.

* National Cancer Institute                       |Internet: pnh at |*
* - - - - - Methods FAQ list -> - - - - - - *
* - - -  Anonymous FTP from as file pub/methods/FAQlist - - - *