G50 remove hot oligos?

Raj Shankarappa rajs at u.washington.edu
Sun Aug 20 19:54:26 EST 1995

Jim:
				I am not sure whether G50 spin would be ideal with regard to both
the resolution and yield.  To separate unligated adapters, I have had
good results with a simple PEG precipitation.  The yield has been good
and the procedure is quite simple.  Standard PEG ppt protocols should
work fine.  Let me know if you need a detailed protocol.

Raj Shankarappa
rajs at u.washington.edu