HELP ME TO GET ADD.

bio at ncl.ernet.in bio at ncl.ernet.in
Sun Aug 20 20:41:44 EST 1995

Hi Netters:

Can anybody help me to get the addresses of laboratories working
on TRANSPOSABLE ELEMENTS in WHEAT. I shall be grateful to receive
it on my e-mail address.

Thanks in advance
SURESH

                            SURESH NAIK

                     Plant Molecular Biology Group
                     Biochemical Sciences Division
                     National Chemical Laboratory
                     PUNE 411 008
                     INDIA

                         PHONE: +91-212-331 453
                         FAX  : +91-212-331 453
                         E-mail: bio at ncl.ernet.in

"Without birds, where would we have learned that there can be song
                         in the heart?

"DON'T TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY, IT IS JUST A TEMPORARY ARRANGEMENT
                           WITH GOD"