Customer service.

U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu U12201 at uicvm.uic.edu
Sun Aug 20 20:01:05 EST 1995

I recently placed an order for an item (NEN/Dupont) - they
entered the order wrong and shipped an item with a product
number one digit off. When I wanted to return the item that
they had shipped in error, they wanted to charge me $60!!
No way am I going to pay, but it made me wonder - the same
has happened to me with another company (Pierce), and they
immediately shipped the right item, even before I could
return the wwrong item, and everything at no charge.

What are your experiences with customer service and biotech
companies.
KeldS at uic.edu