How to keep the slides for IF.

ynakao at kean.ucs.mun.ca ynakao at kean.ucs.mun.ca
Mon Aug 21 13:50:42 EST 1995

Dear Netters
    I am looking for the protocol of immunofluoresence for monolayer
culture on a chamber slide. Especially, I want to know the procedure of how
to keep the fixed slide and how to resume the following procedures. The
kind of cells is human keratinocyte and the kind of antibodies is keratin.
I use -20c cold methanol and aceton(1:1)soln for fixation.
                Any informations will be welcomed. Thanks in advance.
                                             Yoshifumi Nakao