Giorgio Spagnol spagnol at
Mon Aug 21 05:32:51 EST 1995

Dear fellow researcher,
I don't know if everybody agree on this, but I always tought the sample
what about the solution in which your sample proteins are diluted? Last
time I diluted them in the same solution in which Bio-Rad MW are (300 mM
NaCl, 0.1 M DTT, no buffer) then I added anti-proteases ( Leupeptin,
Pepstatin, Aprotinin, EDTA) and they did not enter the gel. Does anybody
knows whay?
In short, what should be the ionic strenght and the pH of your's protein
Any help woul be greatly appreciated.