fungal identification systems

Annick Wilmotte wilmotta at vito.be
Tue Aug 22 14:12:37 EST 1995

SORRY, I made a mistake in the calculation of the prize
3000 BEF =3D about 100 dollards and not 270!

Hello David,
In Belgium, there is a well-known culture collection of fungi where=20
extensive strain characterization and descrioption can be offered for=20
minimum prices of 270 dollards.
Price depends on strain and methods.
"Mycotheque de l'Universite Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve, Place=20
Croix-du-Sud 3, B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
Phone 32 10 47 37 42
FAX 32 10 45 15 01"
Maybe it will help,
Yours,
Annick Wilmotte

>Hello,
>
>Does anyone know of a fungal identification system available, something=20
>along the lines of Biolog or API strips, or companies that do fungal I.D.?=
 We=20
>have some environmental isolates that we want to do some genetic work on=
 and=20
>would like to know what we have before we start. Any suggestions would be=
=20
>greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks in adavance.
>David Juck
>
>Biotechnology Research Institute
>6100 Royalmount Ave.
>Montreal, Quebec
>Canada
>H4P 2R2
>
>email: juck at biotech.lan.nrc.ca

| Annick Wilmotte                                        |
| VITO - Vlaamse Instelling voor Technologisch Onderzoek |
|        Boeretang 200,       B-2400 Mol,         Belgi=EB |
| Tel: +32 14 33 55 11, ext.  5160      FAX: +32 14 320372 |
| E-Mail : wilmotta at vito.be                              |