software mapping plasmid

Annick Wilmotte wilmotta at vito.be
Wed Aug 23 05:05:53 EST 1995

Dear Netters,
Do you know computer programs for PC which enable to calculate the map of a=
=20
plasmid, using the fragment sizes obtained by single and double digestions?
I was told this kind of programs existed for Macintosh, but we would need a=
=20
PC-version. Thanks a lot in advance,
Annick

| Annick Wilmotte                                        |
| VITO - Vlaamse Instelling voor Technologisch Onderzoek |
|        Boeretang 200,       B-2400 Mol,         Belgi=EB |
| Tel: +32 14 33 55 11, ext.  5160      FAX: +32 14 320372 |
| E-Mail : wilmotta at vito.be                              |