Hint in using pGEX for Expression

Evan Burkala eburkala at CENTRAL.MURDOCH.EDU.AU
Wed Aug 23 04:26:06 EST 1995

I would like to here any ideas, hints and suggestions on using the
pGEX-1lambdaT fusion protein vector for use as immunogenic proteins. I am
just staring to use this system and would like any advice on problems I
am likely to encounter and how to overcome them. I am cloning in a 1.3kb
insert for expression and would like to go bigger. Has anyone used this
system and what is the largest insert effectively cloned in. Any news is
good news.

Thanks in Advance
Evan Burkala
SABC