Wanted: plasmids containing cholera toxin A & B cDNA please

Ian Polkinghorne i.polkinghorne at mailbox.uq.oz.au
Wed Aug 23 18:58:22 EST 1995

Hi folks,

I would be very grateful if anyone would be willing to send me smidgens of
plasmids containing the cDNA for CTA and CTB.  I wasn't sure whether to ask
here or in a group on bacteria.  However, nearly anyone who cuts and pastes
monitors here.

It would be slightly easier if the source was in Australia.

If anyone is willing to send me the plasmids could they email me.  I can give
any responders a brief outline of what I intend to do with them and ask the
closest responder if they could then send the plasmid(s) on.

Many thanks if anyone can help.

regards
Ian

Ian Polkinghorne
Molecular Biologist

I.Polkinghorne at mailbox.uq.oz.au
QLD Agricultural Biotechnology Centre
Level 4, Gehrmann Labs
University of QLD
St Lucia  QLD 4072
AUSTRALIA

(NOTE: all comments and opinions are mine alone, not the QABC, QDPI or the Uni
of QLD).