Saturation Mutagenesis protocols request

alice tarun alicet at mendel.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 23 20:56:05 EST 1995

I am in the process of starting a new project that would entail doing
saturation mutagenesis.  Not having any experience in this, I would like
to solicit your help on obtaining reliable and tested protocols that
have been used by readers of this newsgroup.  I would preffer PCR based
protocols that would only introduce, if possible, single nucleotide
changes to the sequence because I would like to use this to do
saturation mutagenesis in a protein.  If I get a number of responses, I
would be willing to post a summary for the benefit of other readers.
Thank you in advance.

alice
alicet at mendel.berkeley.edu