Methods Forum

Mark S. Strom strom at listeria.nwfsc.noaa.gov
Thu Aug 24 17:34:33 EST 1995

For awhile now, I've maintained a list of molecular biology type methods
on our web server at http://research.nwfsc.noaa.gov/protocols.html.
As it has gathered more traffic, I started getting questions about
this or that technique, many of which I couldn't answer. So, for fun,
I've set up a Methods forum for people to leave tips, ask questions,
or even post their own favorite molbio type method that gets
automatically converted to html and put into a menu.  I don't intend
it to be like this newsgroup but if you feel you have something
worth being made available to others try it out at
http://research.nwfsc.noaa.gov/protocols/methods/methods.html.
Not much there yet, so I leave it up to you.

Mark S. Strom, Ph.D.        Ph (206) 860-3379  Fax (206) 860-3394
URD, NWFSC/NMFS/NOAA        URL: http://research.nwfsc.noaa.gov/
2725 Montlake Blvd. E.      Email: strom at listeria.nwfsc.noaa.gov
Seattle, WA  98112-2097            mstrom at sci.nwfsc.noaa.gov