BA phagemid

Elida at parasit.lan.mcgill.ca Elida at parasit.lan.mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 24 13:26:44 EST 1995

I just received a cDNA library cloned in the BA phagemid. I have never worked with a phagemid
library before and I want to get some important papers about this.  I need information about the BA
phagemid and want to know how much cDNA should I use to trasnform competent cells making
sure that I will  have all  transcribed genes when I plate the library. The library is from a eukaryote
organism. My cDNA concentration is 1.8 µg/µl and I have 2 µl. If you have experience with BA
phagemid or know the answer to my question, please write it to me.  Thank you. Elida.