Integrin blocking antibodies

Alex Morla amorla at
Fri Aug 25 14:50:00 EST 1995

In article <41i2md$qet at>, Vince Morris
<vmorris at> wrote:

> Does anyone have information (including addresses if possible) on
> commercial sources for blocking antibodies specific for human or
> mouse integrin subunits?

Some sources include:

Life Technologies, Inc.
Becton Dickinson

Most antibodies are anti-human, anti-mouse antibodies are much harder to
come by. Which integrins in particular are you interested in blocking? You
could also try the investigators who originally made the antibodies, they
are usu. very generous. Email me if you need more info.

Alex Morla
Dr. Alex Morla
Dept. of Pathology
The Univ. of Chicago