Integrin blocking antibodies

Alex Morla amorla at midway.uchicago.edu
Fri Aug 25 14:50:00 EST 1995

In article <41i2md$qet at falcon.ccs.uwo.ca>, Vince Morris
<vmorris at mni.uwo.ca> wrote:

> Does anyone have information (including addresses if possible) on
> commercial sources for blocking antibodies specific for human or
> mouse integrin subunits?

Some sources include:

ATCC
Life Technologies, Inc.
Chemicon
Becton Dickinson
Pharmingen
Immunotech

Most antibodies are anti-human, anti-mouse antibodies are much harder to
come by. Which integrins in particular are you interested in blocking? You
could also try the investigators who originally made the antibodies, they
are usu. very generous. Email me if you need more info.

Alex Morla
--
Dr. Alex Morla
Dept. of Pathology