Gradient maker and collector needed - recommendations?

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Aug 25 10:58:11 EST 1995

Hi there,

just received this entry for the Biotech Company WWW Registry so isn't on-line
yet...anyhow...here it is

Martin,
BioComp Instruments Inc. is me essentially and I can be reached at the numbers
listed below.
We make various research instruments such as the Gradient Master and Gradient
Mate which form 6 density gradinets directly in the centrifuge in less than a
minute, the Radian and Navigator, our unique magnetic roller bottle system for
blot development and in a month or so the Gradient Fractionator which does
what its name suggests better than any other fractionator. We do not yet have
an internet page.

Hope this has been helpful.
David

David Coombs <dhc at unb.ca>
Dept. of Biology,
University of New Brunswick
Bag 45111,
Fredericton, NB
Canada, E3B 6E1
Phone 506-453-4812
Fax 506-453-3583

good luck

Martin

Shiao Y. Wang (sywang at whale.st.usm.edu) wrote:

: I need recommendation for purchasing a sucrose/CsCl gradient maker and
: fraction collector for virus isolation. I've been looking at a BioRad
: Econo chromatography system. I was told that the pump can be programmed to
: make gradients. Thanks for any recommendations and advise.

: Shiao Wang
: University of Southern Mississippi
: sywang at whale.st.usm.edu
: