Electroporation of Bacteria

Brad Nicholson brad at corona.med.utah.edu
Sat Aug 26 16:09:06 EST 1995

In article <DDq63H.772 at ncifcrf.gov>, pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov (Paul N
Hengen) wrote:

> Is anyone transforming DNA into bacteria other than E. coli by

Hello Paul,
I electroporate Salmonella typhimurium (LT2 and more wild type strains)
with an Invitrogen II electroporator (0.1 cm cuvettes, 50 uF, 150 ohm, 1500
Other labs electroporate Legionella, if you want, I can dig out what
conditions they told me they use.

Brad Nicholson              |"If it worked the first time, it wouldn't be
Department of Pathology     |	research."...Brad Nicholson
University of Utah          |	Live from behind the Zion Curtian.
Salt Lake City, UT 84132    |
brad at corona.med.utah.edu    |
or: (801)-581-4365          | My opinions are solely my own.