Q: Primer design: Is there a source of statistical base distributions in genomes?

BCRUBIN at weizmann.weizmann.ac.il BCRUBIN at weizmann.weizmann.ac.il
Sun Aug 27 08:09:22 EST 1995

I am going to submit a paper very soon that would show Genbank is most adequat
representative of a genome for primer design.
  I hope to describe this work in a virtual reality seminar in biomoo, open to
all thorough the internet.

Eitan Rubin the 3rd                                                           *
* Plant genetics                                                              *
* The weizmann Inst of Science                                                *
* Rehovot, Israel                                                             *
* Tel: 972-8-342421                                                           *
* Email: bcrubin at dapsas1.weizmann.ac.il                                       *