Copies of Journal articles

Santhat Lekhavadthanajai - SCMI - 3636187 gscslh at mahidol.ac.th
Tue Aug 29 20:55:45 EST 1995

Hail to all 'Netters
	I am currently participating in a book project on medical
parasitology for local undergrad students.  My assignment on this
project concern about the biology and biochemistry of Plasmodium spp.
and the potential use of antibiotics, especially from Streptomyces spp.
in treating malaria.
	The very unfortunate problem is that many papers are unavailable
in this country and asking our librarian to handle this would take months.
	So I am wondering if any of you out there can help me out by
photocopying the needed papers from your end and send them to me.  I am
willing to pay for the expenses incurred.
	Please write me at the above address if you can help.  Thank you
very much.

Santhat Lekhavadhanajai
Dept. of Microbiology
Faculty of Science