help: crosslinking...

Donna Smith donnas at
Wed Aug 30 17:05:12 EST 1995

Sounds like a carbodiimide reaction would probably be the best way to 
go.  EDC or EDAC (I forget offhand what it stands for) is what I have 
used successfully in the past.  Pierce sells an EDC conjugation kit which 
includes everything you need to perform a hapten-conjugation.  The kit 
sells for about $400.00 (US).  If this is out of reach or you would like 
information, email me (donnas at and I will try to give you 
more details on carbodiimide reactions.

Good Luck!

-Donna Smith (No affiliation with Pierce).

More information about the Methods mailing list