Western Blot

Shahram Mori smori at nmsu.edu
Tue Aug 29 20:39:42 EST 1995

Alison Weaver (a.weaver at auckland.ac.nz) wrote:
: I am having problems with the transfer of a 150KDa protein which
: has a transmembrane domain from SDS PAGE to Hybond C membrane.
: Does anyone have any suggestions how transfer may be enhanced?

I have heard that adding some SDS to the transfer buffer and transferring
for a prolonged period of time might do it.
Cheers
--
				_/\_
			       _\  /_