software and board for photo-documentations.

Joan Boyce boyce at CSHL.ORG
Thu Aug 31 15:17:37 EST 1995

To find companies that sell image analysis software, check out the
BioSupplyNet Web site http://www.biosupplynet.com/bsn/

Go to the Product Search section and type in software. Different types of
software will appear, inlcuding image analysis. Just click on image
analysis to get a comprehensive list of all the relevant companies.
This may give you a start.

Good luck,
Joan

>	We already have a desitometer camera and would like to convert it
>to take pictures for gels, especially protein gels and then analyze the
>data in a NIH image system.  However, we do not know where to go about to
>get the necessary board and software.  Your information will be greatly
>appreciated.
>
>	Thank you.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Frank Chen