software and board for photo-documentations.

Joan Boyce boyce at CSHL.ORG
Thu Aug 31 15:17:37 EST 1995

To find companies that sell image analysis software, check out the
BioSupplyNet Web site

Go to the Product Search section and type in software. Different types of
software will appear, inlcuding image analysis. Just click on image
analysis to get a comprehensive list of all the relevant companies.
This may give you a start.

Good luck,

>	We already have a desitometer camera and would like to convert it
>to take pictures for gels, especially protein gels and then analyze the
>data in a NIH image system.  However, we do not know where to go about to
>get the necessary board and software.  Your information will be greatly
>	Thank you.
>Frank Chen
CSHL Press
Phone: (516) 367-8325