Sorvall RC-24 Centrifuge

user at ichr.uwa.edu.au user at ichr.uwa.edu.au
Thu Aug 31 22:27:42 EST 1995

Hi all,

    We in our lab are experiencing great problems with our Sorvall RC-24
centrifuge. It is only about 3 years old but has been broken down for more
than 6 months now. The Sorvall repairman has reached a dead end and does
not know what else to try, the machine just keeps giving different error
messages. Has anyone else had problems with these centrifuges? Were they
repairable or did they have to be replaced?. Any help in getting it going
again would be greatly appreciated! My email address is
joanne at ichr.uwa.edu.au

Thanks in advance,
Jo Gallagher