Obese gene

Debbie Colwell DebbieC at earth.endocrin.su.oz.au
Wed Dec 6 04:41:12 EST 1995

Hi!
I'm interested in making contact with anyone working on the obese gene,
particularly those who are attempting to quantitate Ob mRNA using northern
blots and rtPCR.  I'm in the first year of my PhD in a lab that is just
beginning to set up molecular biology techniques, hence there is very
little support for me from people experienced in this area.  I would
appreciate having email addresses, phone numbers etc of anyone who would
be willing to answer the occasional question or offer any handy hints to
help me on my way.  Please email me if possible.
With thanks in advance,
Debbie Colwell
Dept Endocrinology
Sydney University