Northern hybridisation

Mr D.J.A. Wilson davyjaw at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Dec 6 11:12:39 EST 1995

Can anyone help me? I am looking for advice on which method is best for
hybridising a DNA random-prime labelled probe in a northern blot. I cannot
seem to get the blots to work although the RNA seems OK and the probe is
labelling OK so I think it is going wrong at the hybridisation or washing step.
Any advice would be a great help. THanks.
PS. What is the best membrane for northern blots?