pseudomonas vectors

"Marianne Leverone ", BIO leverone at CHUMA.CAS.USF.EDU
Wed Dec 6 09:47:25 EST 1995

Don:  Try this reference:

Bagdasarian, M., T. Lurz, B. Ruckert, F.C.H. Franklin, M.M. Bagdasarian,
J. Frey and K.N. Timmis.   1981.   Specific-purpose plasmid cloning
vectors  II. Broad host range, high copy number, RSF1010-derived vectors,
and a host-vector system for gene cloning in Pseudomonas.  Gene.  16:237-247.

			Marianne Leverone, University of South FLorida