Best DNA PAGE loading buffer

David T Wong wong at cardinal1.Stanford.EDU
Wed Dec 6 21:57:06 EST 1995

Although I get acceptable results running DNA fragments on 8% TBE PAGE
minigels using sucrose or glycerol loading buffers as per "Molecular
Cloning" (Sambrook...), I noticed sharper bands using a ficoll based loading
buffer to analyze heteroduplex mobilities.

Has anyone determined the best loading buffers for simple TBE PAGE?
Thanks in advance.