Two-hybrid question

Guy Oshiro Guy.Oshiro at UCHSC.edu
Wed Dec 6 14:54:39 EST 1995

To the best of my knowledge the main difference betwee pAS2 and pAS2-1
is that in pAS2-1 they removed the HA epitope tag because it was found
to self-activate certain bait constructs.  (It did in my case).  I can
not comment about the strains besides the fact that Y190 is supposed to
be good because it allows you to selectively lose your bait using CYH.

Hope this helps.
Standard disclaimers apply.

Guy Oshiro
EMAIL: Guy.Oshiro at UCHSC.edu