pseudomonas vectors

Peter Kuhnert kuhnert at vbi.unibe.ch
Thu Dec 7 02:09:39 EST 1995

Efficient expression shuttle vectors derived from RSF1010 with promoters
working efficiently in both Pseudomonads and E. coli have been described
further in:
Bagdasarian et al., Gene 26:273-282 (1983)
Frey et al., Gene 62:237-247 (1988)
Frey,J. Res.Microbiol. 143:263-269 (1992)

If you are looking for some of them, please feel free to contact me.

Peter