ABI Seq. Analysis Software

Emma Puttick E.Puttick at mailbox.uq.au.oz
Thu Dec 7 01:11:19 EST 1995

John
This may help you print out your data faster - we have found it has made a
significant improvement to our print-out time.
You go into CHOOSER and select the printer you will be printing on and
turn the background printing OFF, you will not be able to use the computer
whilst it is sending information to the printer but the printing will only
take half the time. Some days we have had to print 100 chromatograms and
it has taken all day , now it takes approximately 3-4 hours. I may suggest
that you have more memory installed into your printer, we have a Phaser
200e with 12Mb. We have tried a demo HP1200C and it took 3 minutes to
print one chromatogram.
Bye
Emma Puttick