Capillary Electrophoresis Experients

schell at amber.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de schell at amber.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Dec 7 04:08:25 EST 1995

[ Article crossposted from bionet.biophysics ]
[ Author was schell at amber.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de ]
[ Posted on 7 Dec 1995 09:03:23 GMT ]

Hello

I am looking for people, who have experiences with capillary electrophoresis
of nuclic acids. I would like to detec point-mutations by TGGE and I have
some problem with coating the capillaries and finding a denaturing matrix.
If anyone could give me some information, I would be very pleased.
Bye Jens