Ampicillin plates

Jon Nakamoto jnakamot at ucla.edu
Thu Dec 7 06:42:24 EST 1995

This has become a problem in our lab, too, and I suspect it has something
to do with the age of the ampicillin powder we keep in our refrigerator
(how old is yours?). If anyone knows the suggested effective lifespan of
ampicillin powder at +4 degrees C, please let me know.

Jon

Jon Nakamoto, MD
UCLA Medical Center
jnakamot at ucla.edu