Automated DNA sequencing newsgroup

Mr. D.J. Cain dcain at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Dec 7 06:21:18 EST 1995

Dear Sequencers ,

I have set up a newsgroup for the discussion of Automated DNA sequencing systems as well as hints and tips of things like template preperation . If you would like to become a member please email me at :

cain at icr.ac.uk

Including you full name and title along with your current email address .
There is also a Gopher page which contains the back postings as well as some useful files , the address of which is :

gopher://nisp.ncl.ac.uk/11/lists-a-e/automated-dna-sequencing

If you would like any help on the newsgroup do not hesitate to contact me .

Yours Sequencingly ,

David Cain .

cain at icr.ac.uk
Institute of Cancer research