Best PCR primer Program for Mac

Richard R. Hardy hardy at mighty.fccc.edu
Thu Dec 7 09:16:05 EST 1995

In article <1746AC7EES86.SBROWN at GAES.GRIFFIN.PEACHNET.EDU>,
SBROWN at GAES.GRIFFIN.PEACHNET.EDU (Stuart Brown) wrote:

>I've been using RightPrimer by "Biodisk" and it seems to do a pretty good
>job for us.  It's tendency sems to be toward low stringency- too many bands
>rather than no product.  It incorporates some checking against common sub-seqs.
>in the database as well as checking against the seq. from which you are trying
>to derive the primer.

And RightPrimer by "Biodisk" is available from?
Richard R. Hardy                       Member, Institute for Cancer Research
Fox Chase Cancer Center                Tel:    (215) 728-2463
7701 Burholme Ave.                     FAX:    (215) 728-2412
Philadelphia, PA 19111                 E-MAIL: RR_HARDY at fccc.edu