To whom it may concern::Re: Myxomycetes (Slime Moulds)

William Moens wmoens at ben.vub.ac.be
Fri Dec 8 06:16:02 EST 1995

We published recently a paper (Journal of medical Mycology(1995)
5,133-139) validating a method for the preparation of
fungal genomic DNA suitable for PCR and RAPD. This method has worked with
24 gungal general covering about 200 species.
Reprint can be obtained through Email or at

W.Moens at Institute of Hygiene & Epidemiology
Service of Biosafety & Biotechnology
Wytsmanstreet, 14
B-1050 Brussels BELGIUM
Fx: 322-6425292