PAL assay

Vasantharajan Janakirahan vasant at cc.UManitoba.CA
Fri Dec 8 14:55:49 EST 1995

Hi netters,
Iam interested in measuring the levels of PAL -Phenylalanine Ammonia
Lyase activity in wheat leaves treated with an elicitor, over a time
course. When I looked into the journals there are a number of protocols for
the same. I am interested in keeping in touch with anyone who have
conducted similar assays (PAL).

Further, I would also like to keep in touch with anyone involved
in wheat tissue culture.
Thanks in advance..
vasanth.
--