His-tag fusion protein vector

Namjin Chung chung006 at mc.duke.edu
Mon Dec 11 12:34:43 EST 1995

Dear Netters,
I need mammalian expression vector with His-tag at C-terminus, but I only could find one
with His at N-terminus from Invitrogen.  Does anyone know if C-terminal His-tag fusion
protein vector is available?  I'm afraid if I should make my own expression vector.  If so, is
there any suggestions for space between the protein of my interest and His(6), and for the
amino acid composition of the space peptide.  Thanks in advance, and please forward your
comments to chung006 at mc.duke.edu.

Namjin Chung
Program in Molecular Cancer Biology
Department of Cell Biology
Duke University Medical Center, Box 3345
Durham, NC 27707
E-mail: chung006 at mc.duke.edu