Help with Stratagene cDNA library kit

K.W. Cheung PABKWC at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Dec 11 12:53:03 EST 1995

Hi everyone,

I'am currently trying to make a cDNA library from Stratagene's kit. I've
tried it 2 times and both times my problem is not having any cDNA eluted from
the sephacryl column.  I do not think the problem lie in the column as I'm
sure I ran it a 400g. I know I have decent sized DNA from the 1st and 2nd
strand gel (mostly ~2kb). I used 2ug of mRNA to start with.  Do I need more?
The manual says the minimum is 1.5ug. Any help or advice will be greatly
appreaciated.

KIN