WTB HELP.. Windows PCR Primer Design Prog

Rosenthal,david DROSENTHAL at axp2.umkc.edu
Wed Dec 13 12:26:47 EST 1995

--
I'm looking for a PCR Primer Design program for a friend in Turkey who does not
have good web access to use the primer design program I use.

Does anyone have any suggestions of commercial vendors or freeware/shareware
that can do PCR Primer design for a Pentium running Windows 95?

Please respond to me personally in addition to this newsgroup.
Thanks for your help.

--David

David Rosenthal               Research: POMC localization and regulation
Univ of Missouri Kansas City  Dept of Biology, Div Molec Biol and Biochem
drosenthal at cctr.umkc.edu      http://cctr.umkc.edu/userx/drosenthal/
(913) 491-8924 (home)         moderator: brandeis-hillel & reshet lists