Wizard miniprep protocol

Bernard Murray bernard at elsie.nci.nih.gov
Thu Dec 14 11:25:00 EST 1995

In article <4ao4js$fsv at aggedor.rmit.EDU.AU>, p.falckh at rmit.edu.au says...

>If you email Promega they will give you another copy of the protocol
>directly. Disclaimer: I am not linked nor financially, or otherwise,
>with Promega; they have been helpful when I've needed additional
>protocols.

And if you have web access you can get it from Promega's site.
I can't remember the document number for the minipreps but the
URL for the maxiprep protocol is;

http://www.promega.com/tbs/tb139/tb139.html

Printed straight from Netscape this is quite okay.

Grouch of the day
Can commercial web sites concentrate on providing useful
information on their home pages rather than 10 minutes
of downloading the company logo and amusing pictures of
DNA?  I'd rather the pages were maintained by the technical
staff than the company artist.
Alternatively, provide a "text only" version please.

<End of grouch>  (...well its cold, foggy and miserable..)

		Bernard

Bernard Murray, Ph.D.