Warning: Genescan (from Perkin-Elmer/ABI)

Hung-yiu Ho hyho at GATE.SINICA.EDU.TW
Fri Dec 15 02:12:45 EST 1995

PE is a money-gluttoning monster! Most of the American biotech product
sold to Taiwan are overcharged at 2-3 time the prices they are sold in
the States. I do not think it is a fair practice and goes against what
the Uncle Sam says about free trade and no barrier. We now shift the
order to the European vendors which provide similar products.