Phage Display for DNA binding proteins?

Paul N Hengen pnh at cockleberry.ncifcrf.gov
Fri Dec 15 13:03:52 EST 1995

I'm considering using a phage display system and I was wondering if anyone has
used such a library to pan out specific DNA binding proteins or peptides by
using an immobilized DNA? I've seen that the peptide length is limited in most
cases, so I wonder if this is possible?  Any and all references would help me
make a decision. Thanks!