WTB HELP.. Windows PCR Primer Design Prog

Andreas Becker becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de
Fri Dec 15 04:33:37 EST 1995

DROSENTHAL at axp2.umkc.edu (Rosenthal,david) wrote:

>--
>I'm looking for a PCR Primer Design program for a friend in Turkey who does not
>have good web access to use the primer design program I use.

>Does anyone have any suggestions of commercial vendors or freeware/shareware
>that can do PCR Primer design for a Pentium running Windows 95?

>Please respond to me personally in addition to this newsgroup.
>Thanks for your help.

>--David

>David Rosenthal               Research: POMC localization and regulation
>Univ of Missouri Kansas City  Dept of Biology, Div Molec Biol and Biochem
>drosenthal at cctr.umkc.edu      http://cctr.umkc.edu/userx/drosenthal/
>(913) 491-8924 (home)         moderator: brandeis-hillel & reshet lists
>        "If you will it, it is not a dream"  -- Theodore Herzl

We offer a collection of freeware/shareware primer design programs(PC,
Mac, Unix).
All of the PC programs are DOS, not windows. Try my home page:
http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker

Andreas Becker

WWW  : http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker
eMail: BECKER at ps1515.Chemie.Uni-Marburg.De
Arbeitskreis Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191