Warning: Genescan (from Perkin-Elmer/ABI)

jon boyson at primate.wisc.edu
Fri Dec 15 15:24:12 EST 1995

>> What I'd like to know is, is PE always so incompetent or
>> am I being discriminated against because I'm here in Singapore?
>> I know for a fact they tried to make me pay 4x as much for my DNA
>> standards. It was only when I found out the exact price people pay in US for the same items, that I finally got a decent price!

Relax--
PE/ABI is every bit as incompetent here as they are there... actually let's be fair and make that unhelpful. We've routinely gotten the runaround from this company when we have questions about our ABI 373 sequencer. They seem much more interested in covering their butts than helping their customers.