protein sequencing company

Tomas Drgon tomasd at
Wed Dec 20 15:24:31 EST 1995

In article <4b8gjs$csp at>, Giorgio Spagnol
<spagnol at> wrote:

> Dear fellow researchers,
> I need to do a partial sequence of a protein and I would be grateful to
> anybody indicating me a company which does it, possibly in Italy.
> Thanks so much in advance.
> Giorgio.

Hi Giorgio. I was looking for similar company a couple of months ago. I
posted an inquiry on the bionet, so below are the responses I have got
from Europe:

From: rah at

We operate a protein sequencing service, primarily for MRC staff, but will
perform runs for outside customers as and when capacity allows.  The
person to contact is Kate Sparks, MIP Unit, MRC Centre, Hills Road,
Cambridge CB2 2QH, UK.
Tel: +1223-402001.

Dick Harrison