EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY!

DNABILL dnabill at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 13:10:49 EST 1995

CPG, Inc. in Lincoln Park, NJ has an opening for a Director of Product
Development.  This position needs to be filled by a person with vast
experience in molecular biology products and must have innovative ideas.
Qualified candidates, please send resume to the attention of Bill Abajian,
President and CEO at CPG, Inc., 3 Borinski Road, Lincoln Park, NJ  07035.
(201) 305-8181

To my Internet colleagues, I apologize but the quality of "head hunters"
in the industry today and the high prices they charge, gives me no
alternative except to use this median.
DNABILL at AOL.COM