Whoops, EthBr all over the shop...

Paul N Hengen pnh at cockleberry.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Dec 20 12:54:05 EST 1995

Bart Janssen (bjanssen at bio.tamu.edu) wrote:

: Personally I'd seal the jeans in a large plastic bag and frame them on the
: lab wall as a reminder to all incoming lab members.

Great idea!!! When I worked at the USDA, there was one of those Nalgene
50 liter carboys hanging on the wall next to the autoclave....it was
melted flat as a pancake, but the screw top was still able to be screwed
on and off. After seeing THAT, I've never left anything in there overnight!!!